Equipment Sales Terms
Please read the following terms before purchasing on our online store:
- Most of the equipment on our store are used and were removed from shacks of hams like you and me. You are also supporting the widow or family of an estate in most cases when you purchase and item so please keep this in mind.
- We test equipment for basic functionality including receive and transmit however we do not have time to connect it to a service monitor for detailed testing. If we had to do this, prices with go up substantially.
- If we list something that is not operational, we will CLEARLY indicate it in the listing.
- All vintage equipment, parts and “boat anchors” are sold entirely “as is” with no guarantees or returns excepted.
- All pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing so pay close attention and be sure that you are satisfied with the condition of equipment and accessories before you purchase the item.
- We offer a 14 day return policy where the buyer will pay return shipping to us and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- We typically ship within one business day but it instances where special packing is required, it might take two days before your item ships.Tracking numbers will be sent to you when your item ships.
- Free shipping and shipping costs listed are for the continental US only. Shipping outside the CONUS will be extra. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- If we show no original boxes, please assume we do not have them. We will however professionally pack your item.
- We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
- Please ask any questions before you purchase an item.
- By purchasing an item on our site you agree to the above terms and conditions.