Item in good condition.
RF Power Analyst Digital Wattmeter that covers a range of 0.45 – 2300MHz and measures from 0.1 – 10,000 watts (sensor element dependent)
The ruggedly built, multifunction Model 4381 RF Power Analyst features a digital display, microprocessor-based operation, and simplified, push-button control. This wattmeter is well suited to telemetry, two-way communications, avionics and radar, as well as standard radio and television applications. This digital RF wattmeter for two-way communications, avionics radar and many other applications provides the following features: read incident and reflected CW and FM power in watts or dBm, read incedent and reflected peak-envelope power of SSB/DSB and symmetrical AM in watts, read incident and reflected peak pulse power as narrow as 50 micro-seconds in watts, calculate SWR, dB return loss, percent modulation.
- Read incident and reflected CW and FM power in watts or dBm
- Read incident and reflected peak-envelope-power of SSB/DSB and symmetrical AM in watts
- Read incident and reflected peak pulse power as narrow as 50 micro-seconds in watts
- Calculate SWR, dB return loss, percent modulation
- Remember peak and valley readings when adjustments for maximum or minimum signal levels are made
- Over-range at least 20 percent beyond nominal full scale
- Power Range: 100mW to 10kW using Bird Plug-in Elements
- Frequency Range: 0.45 to 2300MHz
- Insertion VSWR: with N Connectors 1.05 max. to 21MHz
- Usable Over-range: to 120% of full scale (CW, PEP, SWR and Return Loss)
- Sampling Rate: 2 to 3 readings per second
- Display: 3½ digit, LED-strobed
- Modulation Frequency: 50 to 10,000Hz (Audio)
- Pulse Parameters (min.): Pulse width 50 microsec., repetition rate 100pps and Duty Factor 1%
- Connectors: QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (rechargeable)
- AC Power: 115V (with AC Adapter)
Sold as is. Item untested.
Note: Please make sure you have read and understood our sales terms and conditions before purchasing this item. We describe items as best as we can but we do not open covers or put items through testing processes. If we did this, our prices would be much higher. All these items originates from estates and most were removed from working environments but are sold as is, where is. What you see in these photos is what you get. We cannot guarantee or warranty the item in this listing. We only accept returns as stipulated in our sales terms and conditions. If you have questions on this item, email us first before you purchase. Thanks for supporting HamEstate!